In the robotized AI-powered world you win a lottery to be a human border agent, checking the robots. This game is a beautiful example of turning routine into a funny puzzle.
A second sequel to a story-driven puzzle game with spy vives and thin sense of humor, that continues a course taken of game series.
- Very original stylistics of the game
- Really impressive look&feel and voice acting
- Comfortable interactions and strong story line
- Very original scenario, environments and puzzles
- Nicely worked sound track and atmosphere
- Lack of checkpoints (if you fail you start over)
- Missing new original mechanics and ideas
- Some persons might find it too difficult (even with clues)
Summary and conclusion:
Developers saved original atmosphere and game vibes, which is really nice for the fans, but as a second sequel it brings only lots of new content without some innovative ideas and mechanics. So it's a perfect fit if you like the series and would like to get more content.